Monday, May 7, 2012

melrose


marc by marc jacobs classic q francesca purse, jeffrey campbell perfect platforms, and t by alexander wang sweater sweater and skirt

Hello bloggers! Decided to start a new blog that is separate from my Katherine Lou blog because that blog turned into a more personal blog rather than a fashion one. As far as my new blog name, sheer teacups, it's a bit of who I am. I absolutely love all things sheer (fashion-wise) and I absolutely love tea hence the name sheer teacups. Nothing really fancy schmancy. Hope you guys had a wonderful weekend!

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for visiting my blog! Love the shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great idea and such a chic outfit!

    Visit my blog? xx Miss Beatrix (http://missbeatrix.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable look and the no-nonsense explanation behind your blog name :)

    xo
    Lindsey
    Complacency Kills
    Check Out My New Giveaway <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your MJ bag - that was the one I originally wanted but they were sold out at the Nordy's I went to and I was too inpatient to wait lol.

    Looking forward to reading the new blog : )

    Lauren
    llovestoshare

    ReplyDelete